An updated FAQs page will be available on the brand new Little Wise Toys website soon.
Q What will I find inside each of the Little Genius products?
The magnetic collage Little Genius Kits contain the following:
- Everything you need to make a theme based collage (i.e. a board card magnetic collage background and magnetic shapes);
- A colouring-in sheet of the completed collage;
- A bag of theme related fun facts; and
- A very informative educational resource which is bursting with ideas of how the kits can be used to support early learning across the age ranges 3-5 and 5-6. Some examples of the areas of learning covered include literacy (inclusive of a range of colourfully illustrated practical tools for teaching little ones how to read), numeracy, geography/understanding the world, verbal communication and emotional health. All areas of this resource have been informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage (the pre-school equivalent of the National Curriculum) and Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum. It has been developed using my background working on children and young people related policy areas in central Government and also in consultation with parents, teachers and other experts working in early years’ settings and schools.
The Little Genius Box of Maths and Phonics contain the following:
- A magnetic word or numbers tablet;
- A range of letter tabs in the phonics kit and number, symbol and shape tabs in the maths kit;
- A maths or phonic activity book walking through everything little ones need to know about maths or phonics; and
- A numbers or alphabet sheet.
Q Are the Little Genius Craft products good for travelling?
Yes, they are perfect for travelling. The boxes are compact in size (the magnetic Little Genius Collage kits are A4 in size and are 2cm deep; while the Little Genius Box of Maths and Phonics are A5 size and also 2cm deep); there's no mess involved; everything you need to either create your collage or have fun practicing maths and phonics can be found inside; and the packaging has been designed with a handy lid that can act as a tray to hold all of the shapes and tabs.
Q Are the Little Genius products reusable?
Yes! They are all magnetic, so can be used again and again.
Q What age group are the Little Genius Craft products suitable for?
They following the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum; and are recommended for 3-6 year olds.
Q Where can I buy Little Genius Craft products?
Copyright © 2014 Little Genius Crafts. **All rights reserved**.